Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 22 of 22

Thread: Rock Gal Anagrams 4

  1. #21
    Inactive Member Bohemian Twister's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 5th, 2003
    Posts
    136
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Gus, I am proud to have won this game and look forward to game 5 & the tournament.
    You are good ellanoize. I can't believe I didn't figure out #9.
    I kept thinking it was in reference to the Cherry Bomb lyrics. HAHA!
    I should have realized the hint for #2 had nothing to do with cars. Wrong thinking is something I have been known to excel at but I'll have my dictionary handy next time.
    That's a Cute little poem you have written there ellanoize!
    Todd

  2. #22
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Wrong thinking can be quite funny Todd! Your Cherry Bomb lyric connection is hilarious!

    Yes Rog, your little poem is very cute indeed!
    I WILL "bring on one more" just as soon as that RGA staff, of mine, gets off their duffs and finishes putting #5 together!
    They are unionized, you see, and are entitled to far too many coffee breaks if you ask me!
    I may have to move their jobs to Mexico for some of that cheap, exploitable labor. I'll teach them to want their perks!
    Gosh! I'm becoming such a compassionate conservative! LOL!

    Stay tuned folks. ROCK GAL ANAGRAMS #5 will be coming along soon, one way or another!
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic